Walgreens - No meds available because they got fined.
I have been on chronic pain meds for years, and depend on these drugs for normal daily function. I have a degenerative cervical condition, and its getting worse month, by month. Without this medicine, all I do is lay around and try to get comfortable. Forget about restful sleep.
After calling around to a few of the Walgreen pharmacies in the Minneapolis - St. Paul Metro area, I discover the common Percoset pills I normally need are "out of stock, with none coming in the future." Other stores have them, just not at Walgreens.
Then I started reading about their DEA issues in Florida where mountains of these meds were being diverted, and the 80 million fine Walgreens got as a result. Now they seem to be punishing the US public at large by making the meds hard to get for everybody. This seems like a silly national response to a localized problem, and there's far too much competition for Walgreens to be pulling *** like this.1089898c review #467770
You may also like
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."