Walgreens - No meds available because they got fined.
I have been on chronic pain meds for years, and depend on these drugs for normal daily function. I have a degenerative cervical condition, and its getting worse month, by month. Without this medicine, all I do is lay around and try to get comfortable. Forget about restful sleep.
After calling around to a few of the Walgreen pharmacies in the Minneapolis - St. Paul Metro area, I discover the common Percoset pills I normally need are "out of stock, with none coming in the future." Other stores have them, just not at Walgreens.
Then I started reading about their DEA issues in Florida where mountains of these meds were being diverted, and the 80 million fine Walgreens got as a result. Now they seem to be punishing the US public at large by making the meds hard to get for everybody. This seems like a silly national response to a localized problem, and there's far too much competition for Walgreens to be pulling *** like this.124a9787 review #467770
You may also like
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."
- "The Jackson Family has been fighting to keep their family home for 2000 days. I am a divorced mother of two and fully aware of how important it is for..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."