Walgreens - No sales price without store card
I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.c20ebca
You may also like
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."