Walgreens - No sales price without store card
I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.review #367235
You may also like
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled. The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it. How they work: a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "UPS put a box on my porch on 7/11/14 that was busted open so badly that I am sure parts are missing. I have to return the package as..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."