Walgreens - No sales price without store card
I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.1179a6c7 review #367235
You may also like
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."