Walgreens - No sales price without store card
I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt. I was past my 30 days..."
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging. Here's a new low though, they TOOK over..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I made it clear to sales women I was very allergic to smells, and repeatedly asked if chemicals were used in sofa. She told me they stopped using chemicals in..."
- "I found out like many other associates of mine that they National Hole in One Insurance of Dallas Texas have been ripping off clients for years and when it became..."