Walgreens - No sales price without store card
I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.12977058 review #367235
You may also like
- "In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I..."
- "They advertise ON EVERY site that the antibacterial spray contains lanolin when in fact this product was changed to an alcohol base and is NOT good for baby's !!!!!! MUCH..."
- "Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled. The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it. How they work: a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And..."
- "Aware that ultrasonic toothbrushes are used this way by kids who can't procure them otherwise, BrushBuddies is selling pseudo-ultrasonic French Ticklers, suckering tweens nation-wide. No parent would buy this for a..."
- "I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places..."
- "Breaking News - Charles LaBoone of Christbilt ARRESTED on 3 felony counts of theft by conversion in nationwide metal building scamhttp://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/paulding-man-charged-in-building-scam-020210#viewSingle92276685Check out the You Tube clip of how Charles of..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."