Walgreens Corporate screwing with employees.
Walgreens is in the process of of changing job titles having employees doing the same work, cutting their pay and changing schedules. If employees don't like it QUIT. This is their main goal make People mad and quit without thinking. This is what Walgreens wants so it can pay their employees $10 an hr. No more Executive or Assistant Managers, store leaders or group leaders. Will have keys to open and close stores, same responsibilites under a new title. Employees can you say UNION-UNION-UNION. or a Civil or Class Action lawsuit. In my opinion Walgreens puts misinformation on it's web site. This is their way to single out and traget employees. The following resources are available to all employees to make sure that they have an effective way to express complaints, concerns or suggestions for improvement. Being able to listen and communicate directly with our employees makes the company stronger and able to respond to issues quickly, without the unnecessary bureaucracy and delay of a formalized grievance process.
Open Door Policy - Walgreens believes in the dignity of its employees and their right to a prompt, equitable and sympathetic review of any question or difference of opinion an employee may have concerning their work situation. Employees may take their questions or concerns to either their direct supervisor or move up through the chain of command to get resolution.
Hotline System for reporting problems and concerns in the workplace - 1-800-666-5677 to call 24 hours a day. A Loss Prevention Supervisor will promptly investigate these types of claims. UNTRUTH
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16. The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at..."
- "I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio. After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair...."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."
- "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..."
- "Going through my bank statement yesterday, I saw that £15 have been taken from my account to COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK 08003896960 I wasn't aware what company are they, so after searching for..."