Walgreens will discontinue services to military retirees
WHY DOES WALGREENS WANT TO DISHONOR MILITARY RETIREES?WALGREENS HAS CHOSEN NOT TO ACCEPT OUR TRICARE PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/2012!
IT IS STRANGE THAT CVS WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT US, BUT WALGREENS WILL NOT. ALL MILITARY RETIREES NEED TO IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THERE PRESCRIPTIONS TO CVS OR ANOTHER PHARMACY TO ENSURE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF PRESCRIPTIONS!!!
THERE ARE OVER 56,000 OVER PHARMACIES THAT WILL C ONTINUE TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO RETIREES, SO IT CANNOT BE THAT THEY WILL LOSE MONEY FILLING OUR PRESRIPTIONS.WALGREENS HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY SEVERAL E-MAILS CONCERNING THIS ISSUE.
WHAT IS THE REASON?eebe61e review #264055
You may also like
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "i love your wigs the one i love the more is amber I buy her all the time i love buy wigs ever time i get some..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."