Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I have always used the Walgreen's Pharmacy at 9301 Miller Road, Miami since childhood. My experience with them the last few years has been very unsatisfactory. They have put my medications on auto-refill and they are never available at the pre-agreed time. When I...

ISMP Medication Errors Reporting Program (MERP)

1-800-233-7767

U.S. Food and Drug Administration's MedWatch Reporting Program

1-800-FDA-1088

Review
#372073 Review #372073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
I ordered my wife's Christmas gift on Walgreens.com on 12/19th. They guaranteed the delivery by the 24th. I called their customer service on the 23 and then on the 24th to make sure the item will be delivered as promised. On the 24th, i was even told that if it's not...

Walgreens 5180 w.irlo bronson hwy.manager mr.b

he claims my son who is 15,tried to steal from the store,i don't know what happened i wasn't told.i have kept my son out of this store.my husband & i go there just about everyday.good prices ect.but this mr.b follows us around th store watching us like we are thieves.he has told other employees he dosn't like us.well don't like him much not sorry.he is a rude very unkind person.i don't feel like i should be watched everytime i go to your store.he tells us items are not for sale when the next day it's on the shelf.what is wrong with this man?

Update by user Jan 19, 2013

Unfortunately this was not my bad first experience with Walgreens nor do I doubt it will be my last.

Walgreens, if anyone of any importance happens to reads this please take heed here of what you have read. You do have multiple pharmacies that are making...

I work at 9285, the store on pico and Fairfax, our store manager is an incompetent boss. He doesn't know what he is doing, he has his favorites and he let's them get away with anything. We need someone who knows what he's doing or they will close this store!

View more comments
Review

Walgreens sale prices not adjusted at register

On many trips to walgreens in Oviedo Florida I have experiences the wrong prices at register. I try to purchase sale items. when I get to the register They charge me full price. The elderly woman at the register has no manners. Instead of speaking to me, the customer , she points. I usually post good reviews. Please make sure the prices are correct at register and hire pleasant people! I really don't think thats asking alot as there are many shopping choices. Thank you for listening! Oviedo resident I hope management reads this and tries to train their employees with some customer related skills. We need a happy, pleasant shopping experience.

People should only go shopping if they're socially competent and aware of their surroundings.

Review

Walgreens in Los Angeles, California - Percription was denied had to take the bus 50 miles

The DR wrote the prescription for the 11th of the month. The witch at Walgreen's on 400 south in SLC said she wouldn't fill it until the 31st of the month, there was only 30 days in the month. She embarrassed me in front of a friend that took me to the store.She treated me like a druggie!! I'm 61 and ill I had to take a buss to Orem Family Pharmacy in Utah county,where they filled it and said they didn't understand why Walgreen's wouldn't. I will never shop at Walgreen's! The pharmacist should lose her job she is an older women with blonde hair trying desperately to look younger! .

learn how to spell hill billy.

Walgreen is denying pain medications for the weakest in our communities and it should be everyone issue. WHAT IS THE OATH THAT YOU TAKE WHEN GRADUATION FROM PHARMACY SCHOOL!!

There are some missing details. Was the prescription denied by your insurance, if so then that is not the pharmacies fault.

Was it for a narcotic that was too early, if so then the pharmacy was following the law to not fill the rx early.

Did the other pharmacy even file it on your insurance or did you pay cash?

They must not be able to make enough profit off your prescription. it started with pain pills domino effect has taken over.

I am glad that you at least got yours filled others haven't been as lucky and are suffering!! Preying on the OLD AND SICKEST AMONG us is terrible!!

View more comments (3)
Loss
I worked for Walgreens for 3 years and was forced to quit because of a threatening store manager. The open door policy failed and retaliation followed. Workplace hostility was constant at store. I was 57 when I lost my job and self esteem. I truly believed in company...

Walgreens has its puppets that *** from work without clock in out while other employees do there job. Hesperia RD Walgreens in Hesperia .

View more comments

Walgreens Christmas Gift Commercial

The commercial was describing the many different gifts a person can buy for the Holidays, towards the end of the commercial a little boy was at school giving gifts to his friends. He gave the little girl a spinning picture frame on a hook stand. After that he walked up to his teacher at the chalk board and handed her a bag of Lindor chocolate candies, his facial expressions mirrored a look that a man would've have given woman if they were physically attracted to her. I think this is extremely inappropriate for viewers, especially a children in this age bracket. What are you trying to insinuate in this scene? Kids need to be kids in school, crushes in a sexual implication on TV is not helping parents fight to keep their minds on age appropriate things. The gift to another class mate was more appropriate than the little boy starring at this older woman like he wanted to physically. Distasteful....

I didn't see this commercial but by the way it sounds the student was doing a bump and grind on desk while the teacher licked chocolate off the tips of his fingers. Was she wearing a mini-skirt with knee high boots?

Or buttless pants? People are crazy. Why do you all read so much in to this stuff. Why is your kid watching so much *&**ing tv to start with?

You gots a sex problem? To much?

To little?

really? you have to be kidding right?

It is your own sick perverted mind that is thinking a little boy looking at his teach is thinking he wants to get it in. He has a school boy crush, that means when he fantasizes about a girl/woman it's them fishing or catching frogs together. Don't you remember when you were young and innocent but had a crush on someone. You didn't want to actually *** with them?

or did you? sounds to me you are the one with the problem.

I am as big a prude you ever want to meet. I will not even go see a movie if I know they take the Lords name in vain.

Having said all this, I thought this commercial was adorable. Kids do get crushes on thier teachers.

The teacher handles the situation well, while the little boy thinks he really did well. I see nothing wrong with this, in fact, it made me smile!

@lindajil

If you thought this was "adorable" you really must be watching it with prude eyes. If you watch the commercial again, maybe you would see the sexual nature of it.

When the teacher with the tight skirt is standing at the board, the camera angle is down low, focusing in on the boy looking at her. Then his look after he gives her the gift is very suggestive.

Not that I would think it would be okay if it were a high school boy, but it would at least be more age-appropriate! I would not want my children to see that ad.

View more comments (3)
Review

Walgreens spams cell phone of Alzheimers patient

Got a cell phone call from 402.220.1247. It was a 2 minute commercial for Take Care clinics. At the end it says press 1 to have any question answered. I pressed one, got put on hold for 2 more minutes, and then a recording comes on that states no one is available to answer my call, and it hangs up. I have never been to a take care clinic, and my only contact with Walgreens was to fill prescriptions. I called Take Care clinics to get my number removed from their call list, and was told They could not do that unless I gave them even more personal info. I argued that all they need is the phone number, but they insisted I provide my name and email address. I made up a name and hopefully that should suffice. When I asked to be reimbursed for the cell charges, they passed the buck and suggested I call Walgreens. This cell phone is used solely for communication for anyone who needs to contact me regarding the Alzheimers patient. Seems they don't care they are stealing money from someone who is disabled. Beware of Walgreens and Take Care Clinics.

Um, so why dont you just block the number these calls are coming from on your end so you wont receive any more? It's not rocket science!

Unless of course you enjoy the drama of arguing. (Who the phone belongs to is irrelevant and gains you no sympathy points.)

Walgreens in Boulder, Colorado - No sales price without store card

I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items. Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99. I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business. The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience. Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.

the point is, why should the cards be mandatory? if you think that it is a good idea, then fine, get one and use your silly points and stuff, but i dont want another goddamed card and i dont want to give out my phone number (its required.

besides, since when is it a given that you have to "belong" to a store to get their best prices?

i simply just want the best price that they can offer and then i will keep on coming back. what is wrong with that?

i dont need my demographics catered to. i happen to think that one of the most irritating things in this this world is when an automated system tries to second guess me

I was in a Walgreens store today and picked up a couple of sale items and they were rung up at full price. The cashier was a little rude as I questioned it.

I walked out disgusted and won't return there...............ever.

That is just WRONG and BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!! plain and simple!

tx25jay

This Pharmacy does not fill prescriptions correct amount of pills for my mom did not match label. have called 3 times to see when another one was ready and every time have gotten a different story.

when I have spoke to the pharmacist him self he is very rude and short with customers. Pharmacist told us the date it would be ready this is 3 times of calling and called on the date would be ready. then informed me that there was no refill after 4 time of calling.when previous 3 times there was. In my honest opinion seems like pills are coming up missing.

the Dr. we were using said that the pharmacy was incorrect and that the was a refill there. as of now still NO medicine. and Dr.

advised us to change Pharmacy's to assure to get prescription. So never again will I use this pharmacy. I think they need better education or more drug test for employees.

Have now changed to CVS say will get medicine in the morning. due to today being a Sunday :(

LadyScot

The stores advertised the cards for over 6 months before they ever implemented the program. Cry me a river.

@LadyScot

*** lady. why cant they just have good prices and leave it at that?

The thing most of these people do not realize is that the card is actually there for their benefit. By getting a card, you not only recieve the sale items, but coupons and perks as well.

And what does the company do with your personal information? Nothing. They use the card to see what items are popular enough to put on sale. Its to help the customer.

Unfortunatley, ignorant people think "the government is watching what they buy", or some crazy nonsense like that. Just get the *** thing, it's not hard at all. And if you don't want to give out your phone number, just make one up.

It's as easy as that. ***

I, too, was denied purchase unless I gave my phone # for a "card". This is discrimination.

Either I HAVE a phone, or I cannot buy anything on sale with my HONEST, hard-earned $. And just HOW the HECK DOES Walgreens USE my phone #?????? To SELL? To call me at all odd hours with a survey.

WHY is my honest money NOT good enough to buy something on SALE!.???? THe manager came over and used his card to swipe and told ME that I WAS NOT WELCOME BACK to buy anything on sale unless I disclosed my phone #! AND he had the GALL to tell me it was just like going to a BANK getting a credit card! NOT!

AND, the manager on South BLVD in Charlotte, NC told me that EVERYBOdy is doing "it". He would have made a GREAT NAZI. A woman living at a shelter, needing to buy children's cough medicine will be DENIED a SALES price because she has no phone???!!!! A confidential informant against the cocaine trade is DENIED a sales price because he wont give out a personal phone #???

A battered wife with a protection order cannot get aspirin on sale without giving her phone # to WALGREENS? AND the ENTIRE STATE of South Carolina just had their tax info hacked...HOW hard would it be for this battered woman's ex to *** into WALGREENS and do a reverse look up of where she is now located??? SUE SUE SUE.... DISCRIMINATION!!!

People without phones, or who consider their phone # privATE...cannot buy aspirin on sale...but at WALGREENS.... a drug cartel member can buy whatever he wants and give a throw away phone #. I'd like to give the phone # to the FBI and have the FBI get all of WALGREENS survey calls! I could LIE about my phone #,......

but that is NOT the point! NOBODY should have to first...HAVE a phone...SECOND...GIVE AWAY their privacy and phone #...to buy aspirin/batteries, whatever on sale. Walgreens....I HOPE when your CEO's die and meet St.

Peter, HE asks for YOUR card of the corporal works of mercy, and when you tell St. Peter YOU don't have one, you get sent to Gehenna.

@snowbody

Wow! Just make up a phone number! DUH!

Go every week. Daughter also shopped only there past 4 yrs in college in another state.

I stopped in today just for medicine since I prefer shopping there over Walmart. I spent an hour finding great clearances for Christmas. ( NOT reward program se items but orange shelf tag clearances) Got to register & cashier rang up all @ full price stating they no longer allow anyone without a card to get any sale OR clearance prices. The manager came over & agreed.

I left it all on the counter- $75 worth. Poof there goes my business.

'Not sue why stores do not think of it make the sale at the price they are willing to make or lose the sale and the customer!! I have to wonder who is managing these stores.

When you travel you may not have the stores (valued customer card) I have never been in a store that the clerk didn't use a generic card to make sure I did not walk out of the store without my purchases!! Bad management is all I can say,

@sales

For us to use a "generic" card would be considered stealing since you can earn points on some items. Just get the card! Use a fake phone number if your are worried "big brother" is watching.

#581967

Sorry but the adsfor their sales items clearly state a card is needed. You like many others are to foolish to not read ads properly.

No big surpise here! :cry :cry :cry I am sure they will miss your business!

View more comments (11)