Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Walgreens in Brainerd, Minnesota - Forced me to register to see my photos on CD

We ordered development of our grandbaby's pictures on print and CD. We wanted to share the images electronically with family and friends. The CD would not open unless we downloaded Walgreens software on our computer. Then it wouldn't let us see the photos until we gave them personal information and registered with Walgreens for an account we will not use. Then the software wouldn't let us download the pictures anyway. What a rip off!!! It is not fair for them to force anyone to give them personal information and access to their computer and email accounts for something we already paid for.

Are you *** or u don't know how to run a computer or worst case both! U don't have register to see ur images!

I know this I work there and have had images burned to a cd!

I suggest u get computer lessons! And stop complaining!

Walgreens pharmacy dirty carpet

I have 17 years my auto repair shop,the carpet at the garage office is clean compared to the carpet floor in the 600 Newark Ave. in Elizabeth N.J. Walgreens Pharmacy Office for place and or pick up your medicines orders. The carpet over the employees are working is very dirty ,in some places it is imposible the see the color blue original,is filty greese black color . In several oportunities I spoke with the employes and they insist that they don't have nothing to do with the floor cleaning and service in the building of the pharmacy

Get a life! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Walgreens Palm Beach Blvd Ft Myers Fl

Worst customer service and employees in one place in all my 57 years. In extensive line chk out. Wrote chk for mere 26$ was told loudly by teen punk cashier my check not good. Asked to re run- no- call mgr- no- said put things back. Paid cr crd. He voided my check and NEVER RETURNED TO ME- nect day spoke asst mgr. gave bank read out proving2,000$ + in acct. never a call or apoogy. Same store got 259.00$ presc for my cats asthma med that was defective cannister- told me to take it up with mfgr!! Not their prob!!! Also got a generic script that did not work prior ( diff feom past ref) before accepted asked for one of OTHER MANY GENERIC of this med that recieved prior- again NO AND PHARM TECH HAD TO BE A ZOMBIE- not nice barely understandable AND RUDE!! All in one BACK WOODS RED NECK LOW LIFE STORE!!!

Who wrote this a 5 year old?

Walgreens Cashier
Loss

Pissed Walgreens Customer

I just left a Walgreen's store #04528 in riviera. that the manager well asst Mgr refused a return. My father suddenly passed away so i decided to return 2 cosmetics that were purchased a week ago. It was a total of $11+$4= $15 + tax just two items still sealed and smethg they carry in this store. The items were bought in a delray store w a debit card by my boyfriend. I live 45 min away. So my refund would've been under $20 dollars i was told i HAD TO PRODUCE THE DEBIT CARD OR NO REFUND NOT EVEN STORE CREDIT! I'm so pissed once again at this store i have even pulled my rx bc of rude and unfair customer service. He told me i would have to drive to get my boyfriend and then he'd get the refund. I wldve taken a store credit. I'm in the middle of a crisis and he was rude not helpful and didnt offer up their store return policy. I used to love this store now i'm fed up. I Was just trying to get my son diapers so i had enough $ to buy a dress for my fathers memorial service. I left in tears.

Did you have a receipt with the return? If yes, then it should not have been a problem.

If No, the store credit should have been issued.

I thought the cosmetics were her dads?

Holy heck what a ***.

Such a sad story. walgreens is not filling prescribed pain meds for cancer patients. just crazy stuff at this company

What difference does it make if your father passed away in order to decide to return some cosmetics? Were you only going to use them around your father?

View more comments (4)
Walgreens Manager

Walgreens treating long time customers like they are garbage

My husband is terminally ill and has knee problems and two slipped discs in his back. We have been filling his pain medication at Walgreens for the last four years. About six months ago, our pharmacist, who has always been very kind to us and treated us as customers should be treated, told us she couldn't fill my husbands' pain medication any longer. No warning, no explanation, just - "We can't fill them". Now, my entire family has been using Walgreens since they opened in Tampa. She wouldn't tell me where I could fill them or try to help me in any way. Now, I understand the "pill mill" capital is right here in Tampa, but my husband is 62 years old, on disability and has many medical problems. Are these people not trained to tell the difference between drug seekers and people who have severe problems and pain? I can't find his medication anywhere and in the meantime, he is pretty much confined to bed. At least with the medication he could get up and move around and have some what of a normal life. I'm afraid that he is going to become depressed and never be able to have any kind of normal life. Is there anyone out there that has any suggestions as to what I should do or where I could go to get help? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you.

Meijer Customer Service Saves The Day After Surgery

January 14, 2013 By Laura Northrup from the consumerist

(Meg Marco)

Amanda was exhausted, after dealing with her mother’s post-surgery care and bringing her home from the hospital. Neither of them anticipated that the biggest problem would that day be with getting her post-discharge prescriptions filled. One of the medications was more obscure than she had imagined. They visited three different pharmacies in their rural area and were ready to give up hope when they finally visited the pharmacy at the local Meijer. They had the drugs! For $250! Oh, no.

I just wanted to let you know about an act of remarkable customer service.

I brought my mother home from the hospital today — she’d had surgery on Tuesday, and I’ve been exhausted trying to manage her care. When I finally got her today, they gave me a packet of what I was to learn were esoteric prescriptions (that included her painkillers), and didn’t let her out until 4:30 p.m.

As we live in a rural area, we drove home (1.5 hours), and I left for the nearest pharmacy that was open after 6, which is approximately a half hour drive away. Got to the pharmacy at 6:30; the pharmacist took one look at the top prescription, basically said, “NOPE!” and referred me to CVS. Repeat procedure at CVS, to Walgreens. Repeat again. It is now 7:15, and I threw my hands up and went to Meijer, a regional department store, in [redacted], MI. They closed at 9 p.m.

They HAD THEM. I was thrilled — but my standards were pretty low by that point. Dropped them off, was told that they were slammed tonight and that the prescription would be ready in 40 minutes.

Got back at 8 p.m., they told me the total ($250) and asked if I had Mom’s prescription card. I did, or so I thought. They took one look at it and said no, that it wasn’t. Her employer had apparently just switched things around, and instead of the number being on her card like it used to be, she had a new one that she didn’t realize was a prescription card.

That could have been the end of it. They could have told me to stick it, to go home and get the card — even though that would have gotten me back to town after 9. I was wide-eyed thinking I was going to have to travel even farther away to a larger city to find a different pharmacy to fill her prescription. But they were absolutely amazing. They said they’d take the numbers over the phone — and even though my phone was dead from using GPS all day to get to and from the hospital, they let me use their phone over the counter for what was not a local call.

Unfortunately, despite Mom having a major insurance provider, her employer apparently has some sort of equally esoteric prescription drug plan, and the number had a bunch of 0s and Os and 1s and Is that looked similar and that we apparently mixed up over the phone. The pharmacist spent more than half an hour of plugging different combos into the computer before she finally called Mom back, asked for the customer service number, and worked with the customer service rep for another ten minutes to make sure it was all taken care of.

Past closing, they had it sorted out. Cost to me? $35. I am one very, very relieved and elated customer, and my mom got her pain meds. They really went above and beyond helping to make sure she didn’t have to go without until tomorrow when I would have more time and freedom to track down her medications.

I realize a lot of this was our fault as annoying customers that didn’t have our stuff sorted out, but Meijer came through for me in a major way even when I had mucked things up through my misunderstanding and stress.

Would definitely let his doctor know about this. We too, have this problem in Maine, we were forced to use Walgreens when our regular pharmacy's system was down, it was like we were criminals.

Hate Wagreens pharmacy. Does your husband have any kind of homecare? The nurse will help you with this. Also ask for the supervisor at the Walgreens and file a complaint.

It is ridiculous for pain patients to be denied their meds, it has happened to us, it's horrible to see your loved one writhing in pain because of their idiocy. I would DEMAND an explanation as to why they will not fill. Your hub has rights and they are denying them.

Stay strong and stick up for yourself! And definitely get your doctor involved.

It is all over the internet how WALGREENS IS DENYING filling prescription for PAIN PILLS. They want ill patients to suffer because they are not making enough money off of the prescriptions.

WALGREENS bottom line is more important that the most weak in our society. Cancer patients need medications to get up out of bed everyday. Some days more pills are necessary to make it to RADIATIONS APPOINTMENTS. Some days more pills are needed to make it to CHEMO treatments.

What quality of like do they get if the very pills that they need to stay out of the hospitals are denied to them.

This is just terrible and happening to the weakest/sickest for the BOTTOM LINE of walgreens. Just terrible

What does it say on his pill bottle? Does it say anything about refills?

Also you could talk to his doctor. There has to be a reason, you do realize that some pain medications are only to be taken for a certain amount of time, don't you?

Bring him to the hospital they will get you the pills that he needs. Just terrible.

Seems to be happening not sure how a Pharmacy company can decide who need pills and who doesn;t!!

Cancer patients have to deal with this and they really can not they prey on the weakest among us!! Until they have these terrible things happen to them or a loved one they have no clue.

View more comments (4)
Review
I used to work at the copy center at OfficeMax, so I understand not printing/copying things that are copyrighted. I got more than enough customers yelling at me when they tried to bring in copyrighted material and have me copy it, so I understand the reason for the...

They still technically aren't yours. They belong to your cousin.

This is because he took them therefore they do legally belong to him. Printing them would be a potential lawsuit for the company.

Walgreens

How can any pharmacist determine who gets their pain medication and who doesn't I been going to Walgreen's fill my meds in and out for quite a while I also purchase the pharmacy card n their customer reward card n now for the last 2 months they don't want to fill my pain meds I get I don't feel constable filling this prescription and they made me feel like they don't care the only time I don't fill them with Walgreen's is if they don't have them or they don't carry them, I don't understand why the pharmacist have the rights to determine who gets their meds and who don't especially when you buy their pharmacy card because that's where you fill. I understand the problems with narcotics, but I don't have a choice but to take this meds to be able to work n put food on the table n for the pharmacist to have the meds and tell you Oh I don't feel right fill this when you have fill them there before and they have the meds in the store

@cancer

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CVS I am commenting on walgreens

Am I reading this right. You are denying your sister in a nursing home her pain medications!!

Scary at best. What is her life? She is in a nursing home? What quality of life does she have in pain?

Why would you or anyone else question a person in a Nursing homes pain level? You can appear completely fine and be dying from cancer.

you can live with extreme pain because you have to for the people that do not want to here how much pain you are in. Scary stuff!!

How many prescriptions do you have for your pain medication? You must have more than one if you get it filled one place, one time, and someplace else another time.

Also some pain medications, even if prescription are a controlled substance and can only be refilled on the date that your current refill is gone.

I have a sister in a nursing home, and is real unhappy with the doctor that works with the patients there because he won't let her have as much pain medication as she did while she was in her own home. However, when she was in her own home, she had a doctor that when she whined and cried and complained would prescribe more pain medication.

View more comments (3)
Walgreens Prescription Refill

Update by user Dec 01, 2012

I just came across an e-mail I received from a former Walgreens employee when she encouraged me to consider seeking employment there several years ago: \"Walgreens is many things to many people. We\'re a neighborhood retailer that believes in providing excellent...

Hi Michele. I have the same issue.

Can you email me if you get this?

maavera@gmail.com.

Thanks.

View more comments
Loss

Walgreens in Las Vegas, Nevada - Walgreen Drugs willer LOOSE MILLIONs$

After making a "corporate decision" to no longer supply many customers of their prescription pain medications, that they had been providing for years. Many people like myself will be transferring the rest of their prescriptions to another provider. My own combination of prescriptions, only 2 of which are pain medications, add up to around $1000 per month. I am only an average consumer, although I use a wheelchair, I do require everything my physician thinks I need. These decisions affect Walgreen Drugs BOTTOM LINE. Their stock will be dropping daily now, so sell out while you can! Well Care Pharmacies, inc. would be a much better place for your money and transfer your own prescriptions to there, like I did, too!

I dont believe anyone is saying Walgreens will shut its doors bc of ONE person....but being one who deals w chronic pain everyday & needing your meds just to be a "normal" person in everyday life only to be knocked down several notches bc now where do you go! I can only speak for myself but im sure others would agree...i would give ANYTHING to have my life back!

Its frustrating trying to get meds esp if they dont "know" you...its an automatic were out! I dont wish chronic pain on anyone but at times, when i get the look or flat out rude...ya i wish they were on the other side being treated this way!

What quality of life do they get if the very pills that they need to stay out of the hospitals are denied to them.

Our gross pharmacy income has risen 2% every week since we re-initiated express scripts. By the way, it's "Lose", not "Loose".

Havent seen no drop in stock, its actually going up so thank you

GuruHelp

It's NOT just ME! Italk to people on the street every day, who say it's happened to them.

My doctor's office is spending 75% of their time on the phone trying to help their patients get the medications they need!

Indicators be damned! Sell now while you still can make a profit.

@ investigate they all have a buy status until they have a hold status then a sell status by the time you are told to sell it is usually to late all the insiders have already gotten out they have the insider information on what is really taken place in the company. So if you are an insider you will be OK but if not the Customers leavng is a good indication that a company is losing business is it enough business to go under (an insider may be able to answer that)

Not filling Dr orders is really scary to anyone that has had CANCER and knows just what it takes to get through the day. MONEY AND DEATH both a scary issue

Walgreens stock has a buy status. That means the stock will make you money.

This decision has been around over a year, and yet millions have yet to be lost. Just because this one person transfers his scripts he thinks the company will close

View more comments (6)
Review
Went to Walgreen's to return vitamins that my daughter took for two days. They hurt her stomach so I brought them back to Walgreen's. The guy john at the front register (very *** says you cant return these. I ask to see the manager by the name of steven he...

I can't believe you are mad that he would not take a open bottle of pills back..HELLO.. How long did you argue with him before he started to be "rude".

Please I have worked in retail an I can tell you they probably saw you coming a mile away I know I did, right after the first sentence. Just because the vitamin does not agree with someone doesn't mean you can take it back. Does anyone not remember the Tylenol scare.

People make me laugh!! :grin :grin :grin