24 hour Pharmacy closed at 1:20 am for lunch hour! 24 hours is 24 hours, RIGHT?

This is the 2nd time that I have went through the drive thru Pharmacy.WalgreensStore #6526

9550 HAGEMAN RD

Bakersfield, CA 93312

661–587–0838

And was told to come back after 2am, they were on their lunch hour! No sign on the window saying closed for lunch, only, open for 24 hours? What part of open for 24 hours do they not get? The last time I checked, 24 hours was 24 hours, not 24 hours = 23 hours!

This is very unprofessional, especially when I am out at 1:20 in the morning with a sick child, being told to come back after 2am because they were closed for lunch!

Review about: Walgreens Customer Care.

I didn't like: Pharmacist.

Comments

Oh yes... How about those CPS records???

SMH!

Anonymous, aka Snowflake! Why don't you post your real name!

Talking about entitled? Do your job! You are paid quite well! Oh wait!

Maybe you are not paid well and have nothing better to do with you miserable life! Hmmmmm... Fe Fi Fo Fum! I smell the fingerprints of scum!!!!If this is Jerry, Mardi, Jd Shadden, Kristal Keith or Laura June Redden....

Get a life! Stop snooping through mine! Don't hate! Appreciate!!!!

LOL!!! SMH!

Oh god forbid the pharmacist actually gets a damn break right!? Such an inconvenience for you I can imagine!

I know it’s probably hard to get in the other 23 hours of the day. Entitled snow flake who expects people to be of service to him at a drop of a hat.

to Anonymous #1463921

Anonymous, aka Snowflake!Why don't you post your real name!Talking about entitled? Do your job!

You are paid quite well! Oh wait!Maybe you are not paid well and have nothing better to do with you miserable life! Hmmmmm... Fe Fi Fo Fum!

I smell the fingerprints of scum!!!!If this is Jerry, Mardi, Jd Shadden, Kristal Keith or Laura June Redden....Get a life! Stop snooping through mine! Don't hate!

Appreciate!!!!Just sayin!FYI, ALWAYS capitalize the "G" in God! Whoever wrote this is obviously didn't get much of an edumacation!LOL!!!SMH!

to Anonymous #1463923

Oh yes...How about those CPS records???SMH!And ALL of your records for Divorce, Child abuse, Child Neglect, Child Endangerment, Having your children taken away from you, Domestic Violence etc.?I think that I will use Kristal Keith Services to write some things up for me, because "that's what she does" LMBO! SMH!

When the pharmacist is out for lunch, the pharmacy techs Cannot fill any prescriptions.This is according to the laws the pharmacy staff have to follow.So your complaint is with whomever made the laws.Exactly What do you expect to happen when the pharmacist is out to lunch?