104 E Euclid Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313, USA
3.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

So today I went fill my hydrocodone rx on it's fill date. Not early and at the same pharmacy.

It was at 530 am since I work at 6. I was told that it would not be filled till 8 because "dug chasers" only come this early.

Seriously I have been on this rx for 5 years and I work full time. Also I fill it every month the same time before work Dont accept money or honor a board certified dr's rx at 5 but you will at 8???

Disgusting display of custer service I work just like the direspectful tech filling the rx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Hydrocodone Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

That's wrong. If they're 24 hours, their services should be available for 24 HOURS.

There is no reason for barring you from your legitimate prescription that you get every month simply because "only drug seekers come at this time." That is absurd and couldn't be farther from the truth. Everybody has different schedules. Some people work all day and only have nighttime or early morning to run errands, get refills, bills paid, etc. The point of a 24 hour business is that it is available to you at a time when most other places would still be closed.

What is the point of being open 24 hours if they won't provide their services throughout the entirety of that time? And what is the point of not filling it at 5:30 if they're just going to fill it anyway at 8?

The script is just as valid at 5 am as it is at 8 am. I hope you get this resolved with the pharm manager at this location or with corporate.

to Astrid #1585111

Thank you It is absurd that this is how they choose to operate