3.0

I am a tax payer that recently moved to this area. I love purchasing my personal items from Walgreen however, I find it very difficult to go to the Walgreen on 71st Jeffery due to the panhandling, drug activity and soliciting.

Walgreen is a respectable company that is built upon excellence at least that's what I thought until I had no other choice but to get my product from this Walgreen since the local grocery store closed. I sometimes become fearful to go to this location after 5pm (and sometimes earlier) because of the activities that happen in the parking lot and at the entrance.

I am now in the process of moving because the activities that surround this neighborhood and especially the Walgreen.

I think Walgreen holds a major responsibility to make sure the customers are safe, feel secure and not harassed by people outside of this establishment. I hope this compliant does not fall on deaf ears and thank you for allowing me to vent.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Comments

The staff at this walgreens is terrible and the male workers are very disrespectful to women by using sexual harassment quotes and the line's always stay very long and they don't never have the things you are looking for I really think they need to shut this walgreens down and the pharmacy is terrible I have two other women medications in my file

Chicago, Illinois, United States #992442

So sick of being insulted by bullys every time I shop here

If your job is to greet people then that's what you do

Not size them up for your amusement clown

At 71 and jeffrey