69 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

On July 4th, 2020 (Independence Day, ironically) I walked into the location on Vine and Sunset in Los Angeles, California at approximately 5pm. The security guard "Pat" told me I had to put on a mask.

I walked up to him with the CDPH guideline showing that certain people are medically exempt, and as I began to say I have a medical condition that prohibits me from obstructing my airflow, he barked at me "THEN GET OUT!". I needed something to eat that evening and needed other items, so I pulled my sheer scarf up just so I could get two items and leave.

I have not returned, because it is now too hot wear any face covering that obstructs my breathing. It could literally kill me and this PHARMACY with retail products doesn't know the actual law.

User's recommendation: File ADA charges with the U.S. DOJ to fax number (202) 307-****.

Preferred solution: I am filing an ADA claim with the U.S. DOJ for damages..

Comments

Ironically, on july 4th it was 85 in los angeles. It hasnt been hotter than that the last 7 days.

@PissedConsumer1897257

I am uncertain what the point of your comment is, as the temperature has been too hot for MY health issues to wear a face covering that obstructs the flow of oxygen to MY lungs even when my body is at rest. On April 23rd, 2020, a report from the DHHS during the White House Press Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing revealed that “Increased temperature and/or humidity, and/or sunlight are detrimental to SARS-CoV-2 in saliva droplets and may kill the coronavirus on surfaces and in the air within minutes” according to a study carried out by U.S.

Coronavirus dies on surfaces within 2 minutes in 70-75 degrees and 80% humidity (summer); and dies in the air (aerosol) in ~90 seconds in 70-75 degrees and 20% humidity (summer); and isopropyl alcohol kills it in 30 seconds in saliva. Source: https://youtu.be/PsQnfpfIa_o

#1900461
@PissedConsumer1898913

My point is , the last 7-10 days have not been hooter than july 4th for you. So you could have entered that air conditioned store and pulled up your "sheer scarf" as you did on july 4th. Mmmkay Karen.

You should press charges against the person discriminating against you. Check out thehealthyamerican.org