My mother got a prescription of pro-air filled for forty dollars,we didn't realize till a week later that it was supposed to be $20,so we called next month and told them but they didn't care,when I go to pick up the new order they acted rude with me so I just played it off,they said my mother on the phone was rude with them but all she wanted was her $20 back,so now she calls them to transfer a order from CVS to them and they act all rude again and hang up,she calls back and they tell her she was rude 2 days in a row and to find another pharmacy so I went off on them and cussed them out and hung up,this pharmacy in Macclenny, Fla they are always rude and I will be telling everyone about it so I guess we are out $20

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

I didn't like: Pharmacy.

Comments

The $40 is the price set by Walgreens. Yes medications here can be more expensive but it is your responsibility to do your research before you pay for something.

I work in their pharmacy and the system makes it almost impossible to refund. You are basically asking us to do something we are unable to do. We are also filling hundreds of rxs per day, making sure medications are correct and ensuring no drug interactions,rather than looking to see if your proair is competitively priced. Even if it isn't fairly priced, there's nothing we could do about it because that's what corporate wanted.

So take it up with them. Frankly, we can't stand ignorant customers like you and your mother that throw fits but have no clue about retail pharmacy operations.

Fullerton, California, United States #1296889

I just love it when the site mistake being told no as rude. However this little girl should have gotten her mother's permission first before posting, even then she would not be allowed to post here since you have to be 14 years of age.

You admitted to cussing them out. I bet they were shocked to hear language like that from a child your age. I am sure your mother was just rude proving that the apple does not fall far from the tree. Your mother must have been so rude to them for them to not want to have her as a customer, and perhaps they hung up on her because of her rudeness.

I hope no one gets into trouble for hanging up to your immature mother.

Remember any retailer, restaurant hotel etc has the right to refuse service. I just feel sorry for the pharmacy that has to deal with you and your mother.