Saint Louis, Missouri

Walgreens is an aweful place. Terrible managers and employees.

I pray that walgreens in nashville shuts down. Walgreens is nasty. High prices rude staff. Get everything wrong.

Walgreens is a sorry excuse to waste property in my city. I will be thankful when walgreens shuts down. I just cannot stand that place at all. Please america protest against walgreens.

They are the most aweful hideous business in america. Please shop somewhere else besides walgreens. Go to cvs or walmart pharmacy or kroger pharmacy.

Please americans protest at your local walgreens and get it shut down. Walgreens is a terrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments

#420888

You were smart enough to find a website to complain but not smart enough to spell awful correctly .... Ya Id fire your *** too good riddance

#420887

I'm sure you did something that deserved you being fired. They don't typically fire people for sport.

You probably had a *** attitude at work and people don't care to deal with that.

That or they couldn't pronounce your name and got tired of messing it up all the time.

Where is the complaint?

They shouldn't have fired me! Shop somewhere else!

to ShontiquaJackson Stockton, California, United States #997468

Obviously they should have. Your post in its self ignorant, I can only imagin eorking with someone like you.