54 views
Verified Reviewer

I pulled up to the pharmacy as I had many drugs that I wanted to just turn in period. The person at the pharmacy tells me they cannot take my medication unless I walked in I told her I was handicapped and do not walk to cheat offer to Maybe media the front of the store and take them no I said to her so you would rather me take the hydrocodone and sell it on the street.

She told me to do what I must. How horrible How absolutely horrible. I have 3 relatives who are managers at Walgreens here in town wait till they hear this story. If this is how you handle things especially when it comes to narcotics and I am trying my best to be proactive and keep them off the street I don't know if I can deal with Walgreens anymore I get all my medications filled through there and if I must I will change and go to a different Walgreens or Walmart.

So sorry that this is what you allow your employees to do without even trying to help a person who cannot walk and yet she still insisting I walk into the store not understanding that for the 4th time I am telling her I cannot walk. So sorry that this is what happens. There was an officer in front so i flagged him down. He toi couldnt believe it.

He even offered to bring them in for me. I said no thank you as its not your job cause i can sell them. Of course he said that was illegal. Oh well he will be informing the prper authorities as he coukdnt believe they didnt even offer to meet me at front of store.

I said obviously they dont care if they become a street drug. You need to know this and chsnge done sort of policy especiallt for handicapped people

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Should not allow, Unethical and rude pharmacy practices.

Location: 3400 Coors Boulevard Northwest, Albuquerque, NM 87120

Comments

#1994750

I cannot understand What your complaint is about