2.0

Bought 2 ankle support braces and exchanged one about an hour later. The cashier and manager both gave me a return for the 50% off of the second item and charged me full price for the new second item.

It actually said buy 1 get the 2nd one for 50% off at the top of the receipt. Didn’t matter. Basically I paid $20 for an item that should have been $10. If it hadn’t been a medical need, I wouldn’t have done it.

It will be my last purchase there!! I will also be removing my name from rewards/emails program. This is a matter of principle.

I would have been better off exchanging without a receipt. Doesn’t pay to be honest.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy with receipt.

Comments

You must lack common sense and cant do basic math. If they refunded you back the 50% off (gave you ten dollars) then charged you $20 for the new item (They only rung up ONE), that means you SUBTRACT the difference.

$20-$10= $10.00. You paid $10 for the item which is what you would have paid all along. Then you have the audacity to want a refund on TOP of an additional 50% off?

So your asking for them to give you $10 dollars then allow you to use that same $10 to pay for your new item (Which practically means giving you the item for free) I apologize if i offended you but sorry not sorry. this review was just ignorant!

They should have treated you fairly and given you the other item at 50% off as well. Just as it doesn't pay to be too cheap, it also doesn't pay to be too greedy either.