3402 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
3.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I recently returned to my winter home in Sun City Arizona. I went to my local Walgreens where I have been shopping for 10 years.

I was surprised by their new carding policy but somewhat understanding. What I was shocked by however was that Walgreens would NOT accept my Canadian Driver”s license! I was informed that their policy was to not accept out of country I’d. This will be my last trip to a Walgreens costing them an average of $500.00 per year.

Does Walgreens not understand what their Canadian clientele is?

Absolutely ridiculous! If stings are a concern, how about training your staff instead of *** off customers?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Actually Canadian IDs are acceptable and scannable at any Walgreens. The staff at the location you visited must of not understand the whole new policy, people from any other country besides USA and Canada would need to show a passport.

Find another store....move on.

So Exactly What do you want the staff to be trained on? What did you attempt to buy at Walgreens that cost $100.00 since you mention a monetary loss of that much in your complaint?