Towson, Maryland

I walked in to Walgreens to pick up a few things on my way to work and was faced with a bad attitude cashier and some type of Rap concert. The cashier I believe her name is Donna has an attitude problem as well as coming into a rap concert.

The cashier was listening to some loud music.

This is a place of business the front line people should not have a *** more attitude nor should they have there music up sooo loud. Wlgreens you should address your front line, when the consumers come in a pleasant face should be there ready serve us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cashier.

Comments

Are you sure the music was coming from the front line, and wasn't actually coming from the office. Most businesses don't have the music up front.

There are a lot of times I am in a business where I don't like the music being played but it is their choice.

I even worked in western themed restaurant, where the manager had the radio in the office turned onto a rock station and that was played through out the restaurant. There were a few older employees, myself included that tried to talk the manager into turning a country music station on the radio or even one that played 50s style rock that would have been more in the theme of the restaurant, but she insisted on listening to the rock music, and the owner even stated it was the manager's choice.