Minneapolis, Minnesota

received a call from the automated system that my prescription was ready for pick up after doing the refill thru the mobile application, so when i went there they said that they didn't get doctor authorization so i called my doctor to set an appt and then went back to get some supply for few day until my prescription is ready waited too long they called my name wrong which is fine but looking at 4 of them not knowing what going on makes me more sick don't like this store in west saint paul.

i want correct information and customer service that know what going on in the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #784057

the call was to tell you that your rx was not ready and that there was a problem filling. listen to the **** message before you hang up the phone.

walgreens really doesn't care what they do wrong to the customer. employees are overworked, underpaid, unskilled, they have been taking money from employees for years.

You have been doing the same job for 10 years well you can now do it for 5.00 dollars less an hour. WHY??

BECAUSE Joe will take the job for 7.00 dollars less an hour.

to Anonymous Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #780781

I disagree that we are all "unskilled". I may be overworked and underpaid but you better believe that I will go above and beyond to make my customers at my Walgreens happy.

to Anonymous #780879

"UNSKILLED" to move on. Because that is what WALGREENS wants employees to do MOVEON so they can pay JOE THE 7.00 DOLLARS AN HOUR LESS TO DO YOUR JOB!!!

few and far between are the happy employee that goes above and beyond for the customer but glad to hear some are still at walgreens!!

So WHY ARE YOU ON PISSEDCONSUMER??????? SEEMS STRANGE??