So, I have read alot of the complaints and I think this is the only place I will be heard at all. I have been with company going on 10 years.

There is so much degradation I have witnessed it's hard to decide what to say exactly. First I should mention that EXA's, and going up from there, are rewarded for screwing over their employees by corporate. There are little things like damage, expense, and theft thrown in to make it look less important then what it is. Upper management gets rewarded by corporate for coming under budget.

A large portion of that is hours available for the schedule. Now some, not many, use their hours and employees get work time. Most, like I manager I recently worked for was cutting hours so much that he came way under budget, had alot of pissed off employees and got himself and his EXA a nice bonus, from what I can make out, the last bonus store managers are getting. At least that's the rumor.

Now all that being said. What I don't like at walgreens is there is no thing as an "open door" policy. I don't care what any tries to say. If you disagree because of experience in this area you have either been dealing with something not considered important, super lucky, or your connected.

I witnessed and was subject to harrassment, forced OT without pay, illegally modified hours, and verbal abuse. So many I worked were afraid to say anything. I asked if I alone spoke up would any volunteer to verify my claims. No one did.

I still spoke up but was as tactful as I could be. Here's what happened I was transfered to a store further away and harder for me to get to. Given a poor performance review and demoted. This happen about a year ago.

When I got my review this year by managers I thought were way better than my last one, it was worse.

The review was bad enough I can't even tey for a higher position for another year. So this is what to expect at walgreens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments