Verified Reviewer

On Friday, August 6, 2021, I called in a refill for my asthma medication, Symbicort. The store is at 3180 N.

Campbell Ave. in Tucson, AZ. I have been getting the runaround every time I call. They are rude and cavalier.

They blamed it on my doctor for sending the prescription to the wrong store, but the doctor is not involved. The prescription has five refills on it, so there is no need to contact the doctor.

They are flat-out lying.

Also, when I called yesterday (8/11/2021) I was told by a very rude person that they had the Symbicort at their store, but refused to tell me when it would be ready.

This morning (8/12/2021), I called and their is still no progress or information regarding my medicine. This is not the first time I have had problems with this pharmacy losing medicine and saying that I never called in the refill.

I plan to move my prescriptions to a different company, but I need this medicine now.

Sincerely,

Robert Rickelman

520 293-****

robleerick@***.com

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments