Verified Reviewer

1.2

Requested a prescription be filled and was told medicine was not in stock. No offer to order the Medici e for me but send me the prescription back.

Asked to speak to pharmacist and she stated you have to request they order the medicine. Expressed that was not good customer service and asked her for her name and she refused.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Walgreen pharmacy.

Location: Norcross, Georgia

Comments

#2018859

What is a complainy?

#2018861
@PissedConsumer2018859

I thought that as well. Then I saw the t is next to the y. So they meant complaint.

#2018856

"asked her for her name" You don't need anyone's name. A nut like you who is too stupid to ask them to order or for alternatives does not need any personal info.

You see, living is an adult, participative activity. YOU have to be proactive or not get your meds.

Do you ask them to order for you or did you whine and play the customer is queen act? Stop being a jelly, ask them to order or go somewhere else and move on with your (LOL) life.