Atlanta, Georgia

I paid close to $100 for a prescription at Walgreens, located at 7530 Roswell Road in Atlanta, GA. I picked up my prescription, of what SHOULD have been 120 pills, on my way to work.

When I got home I proceeded to fill up my "Pill-Minder," and found that I was short 30 PILLS. I thought they would make it right once I called and told them about it. W-R-O-N-G!! I spoke with a 'Pharmacist' named "Meera," and she was mildly apologetic, but said that they "counted the pills twice and there is nothing they can do." Now, I KNOW that I have been SHORTED 30 PILLS, and that it happened BEFORE the prescription was given to me; But this "Meera" was having none of it.

No attempt to make it right. No refund offer. Nothing. I will be moving my current prescriptions OUT of Walgreens, never to do business in their Pharmacy again.

Shame it came to that, but I am deeply troubled by this situation and will no longer trust my health to a lackadaisical and uncaring Pharmacy such as the one in the Walgreens on Roswell Road. For those who shop this Pharmacy, BEWARE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

• Pill shortage