North Richland Hills, Texas
3.0

I'm on a sleeping pill and have been doing business with walgreens for all my meds for 10 years. Recently a new pharmacist who I think is indian decent accused me of being a drug addict and would not refill my scripted until December 4th because I got my prescription on September 4th.

It is now 11/29/2018. She was going to turn me over to the dea and i told her do it ut my script was going to run out on Friday. She was rude and wanted me to never do business with walgreens ever again. Well folks the real truth is I dropped one in the sink and the other missing 2 is because.......................drop roll.

September and October have 31 days not 30 so from September 4th to December 4th is 92 days not 90 as the script was written for.

Now I have to suffer and abuse of stress because I cant get my medication. The store in question is on ruffsnow street in north richland hills, texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacist accused me of being a criminal.

Comments

I stopped in Walgreens to purchase a gift card and while at the register asked for a pack of cigarettes. My 10 year old granddaughter was with me.

They told me they needed to see I’d from me , which I understand, but said my granddaughter had to show I’d also. What kind of policy is this?

They told me it’s anew law that anyone that’s with the person has to show I’d also ! Are they kidding ?