Tallahassee, Florida

When I moved up to Tallahassee I started using this Walgreens. They gave me a 1 month supply of loestrin 24 fe (the same amount I always have received) and the following month I went back to get the next months worth.

When I went back, they told me that they gave me 3 months supply last time and I will be unable to get birth control at all for another 2 more months (YET THEY NEVER GAVE ME A 3 MONTHS SUPPLY) Now they changed their mind and are saying I can get my birth control but i'll have to pay over $100 (on a college budget) because my insurance won't cover it. So because of their negligence I will be $200 more poor & already a week behind on my pills. If this has happened to anyone else PLEASE let me know.

I believe some employees are selling pills for extra money on the side and taking advantage of college students who they believe will not voice their troubles. However I refuse to let that happen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pills.

Comments

Your copay should have shown a difference between a 1 month or 3 month supply. If you paid the same as you said you always do (1 month supply), then something got messed up with they billing and the pharmacy should call the insurance to change the day supply that was originally billed so that your insurance would cover it