Verified Reviewer

Walgreen Co.

200 Wilmot Rd, MS #2002

Deerfield, IL 60015

Dear Walgreens,

I am contacting you regarding an experience I recently had with Walgreen Pharmacy 1763 Broad St Cranston, RI 02905. I have been a customer of Walgreens for many years.

They also are my regular pharmacy and have been for some time. Over the past four weeks Ive had to have my Covid vaccination done by this particular pharmacy. I felt the need to express that they were the most professional and polite pharmacists about the complete procedures I have ever experienced. The vaccination was complete and I was checked out even before my scheduled time!

They are, by far, the best pharmacy I have found to get my eight different medications each month. The staff is polite, professional, friendly, and are always in uniform. They are empathetic, cooperative, expeditious, and smile.

Many of my issues have been resolved by them without me even asking. I believe they are the epitome of outstanding patient care and customer service.

Walgreens Pharmacy has been, and as what I just explained above, why it will be my pharmacy in perpetuity.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Brett Perry

267 Park Ave Apt 1

Cranston, RI 02905

401 390 ****

Mennon991@***.com

Walgreens Pros: Nearby, Stores in many locations, Convenient, Staff in the store.

Location: 1763 Broad Street, Cranston, RI 02905