Walgreens Customer Service
- (877) 250-5823
- (800) 925-4733
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
The Walgreen Company or just Walgreens is a large chain of pharmacy stores. The company was founded by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901. Its headquarters is based in Deerfield, Illinois, United States. Walgreens specializes in filling prescriptions, photo services, health and wellness solutions. The company offers a broad range of products under the following categories: Personal Care, Home Health Care Solutions, Vitamins & Supplements, Medicine & Treatments, and Household. Walgreens also provides health information. The company accepts returns within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund. Orders for US $35 and more are shipped on a free of charge basis. Walgreens serves customers from the United States only.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Walgreens to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- New York, New York, United States