3.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

This is yet ANOTHER complaint/denial over the years to get a prescription filled.I brought my prescription (dated for same day) to a 24 hour pharmacy at 12:30 AM.

They said they could not fill until 8:00AM. I've ALWAYS gotten them filled that time in the past. This is a 24 hour pharmacy why would they hold this until 8 a.m. It seems every few months or so something new happens and they try to hold my prescriptions.

Well lo and behold, I went to another Pharmacy and guess what.... they filled my prescription. Walgreens was always my go-to Pharmacy but I will be changing pharmacies. Just 3 weeks ago a different prescription was being held for a day because they said it was too soon.

I went back in and said you are wrong, she apologized and filled the prescription. Yet another one happened maybe a month ago where they did not give me a second refill insisting doctor only wrote one. Once again, they were wrong they read the prescription wrong. I will probably be fighting for that second prescription in a couple days.

I could go on and on.

I would like to file a formal complaint to the Walgreens in Round Lake on Rollins Road and Cedar Lake Road for the 12:30 a.m.denial of prescription.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments