Update added by user Jul 02, 2013
Now this comment about the 4y/o boy says it came from a city in Norway.Last time I looked, it said Canada.
Oh well, either way, obviously it wasn't me.We weren't in Norway that day, either.
Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2009
I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that the nerve damage I suffered causes. I can no longer live my life alone safely.
Since I cannot stand to be around the same human for more than a little while, I have a dog trained to keep me from zoning or blacking out. I am also very easy to set off since having my livelihood stolen by a drunk driver at 39 yrs old, so she is also trained to control my anger, and to stop me from hurting someone. We (my service dog[Dana] and I), were denied access at a walgreens once, and even after dealing with corporate mgmt, we got nowhere.
walgreens is breaking the law by doing this, not to mention, doing it to someone who tallies around $4000.00 a month in prescriptions for the rest of his life. Unless another dunk driver comes along and succeeds in finishing what the other one started, (oh, and he was killed in the accident[and uninsured]) I am worth well over a million dollars to a pharmacy over my lifetime.
Consider that at 44 yrs old now (a very healthy 44, too), I will probably be around for at least 30 more yrs, right. $48,000.00 X 30 is $1,440,000. They blew it. Not very smart to be pigheaded, huh? Osco now fills my meds, and we have no problem there.
walgreens discriminates disabled ppl, that's cold and heartless. Don't use walgreens, and if you change pharmacies because of this, tell them you did. My name is Shaun Adams, and my sweetheart of a Doberman service dog is Dana.
Shaun and Dana Adams
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."