Can a prescription be returned if it is sealed.The drug was fish oil vitamin prescription.

Al picked it up for me. When I saw it I could not see the pill and I have a problem swallowing large pills. I took it back and the pharmacist refused to take it back stating that it was state law. I explained to her the dilemma and basically said tough.

This was a sealed bottle from the manufacturer. I googled Texas law on this and it indicated that it can be taken back. Another reason is that this pill can not be cut or crushed, dissolved etc... other wise I wouldn't have gone back.

If they were in the wrong can you site me the exact law. I would like to print it and highlight it and take it to the pharmacist and leave. I have hence open the bottle and am going to attempt to take. Oh yeah back to HEB I go I recommend that everyone boycott WALLGREENS!

I will never as much buy a piece of gum from them!!!!!!

Especially never get my prescriptions from them.NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!

Review about: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

user48387892

I was at walgreens as customer and I went to change diaper at a walgreens and was treated as an outcast by walgreens cashier and they called child protective services on me and also security guard on me. What they told these people devastasted my family. Trying to grow child up in a loving home in today's judgementAL society

to Anonymous #1310320

what does this have to do with the complaint?