Matthews, North Carolina

Walgreens Pharmacist: Discrimination behind the Counter

I have a sever sleep deserter that falls under a type of Narcolepsy so I am given Armodafinil that helps me be a positive functioning member of society instead of someone who is on Assistance due to illness.

Yes this is a Narcotic but a C4 class and it’s not used for pain. Well I have the Wal-Greens App on my phone were it tells me when my meds are due to fill and so it asked and I said yes please fill 1/27/19. Well later that day I see a Delay on my prescription and call to see what is going on and this is a 24 hour location and as soon as I speak to a Pharmacist she quickly changed her tone and raised it and tells me that she will not fill it till 1/10/19 so call then and we will see about filling it. So I ask her to please make sure that and right there she yells at me and said this is a Narcotic and you cannot fill it till 1/10/19 and add after 8:00am now and hangs up on me. All I wanted to say is to please make sure it would be ready for pick up at that time because I was leaving town on 1/10/19 and did not want to delay over picking up meds. What happen to customer service and I have been getting this for years.

So If you are filling a controlled substance at Wal-Greens Pharmacy you are automatically a drug attic despite what it is and what its for. So being injured or being ill mentally or physically ill they don’t care you are a loser drug abusing *** of our society and they look at you as if you were covered in *** to Walgreens Pharmacy ( Discrimination 1.the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex or Illness )

This needs to stop before it goes to court or YouTube.

Walgreens in Pearland Texas 24 Hours Location She works Am shift called 10:57am

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

I think that, in order to curb unhealthy soda pop consumption, that there should be a new federal law enacted requiring all persons purchasing soda pop to present a valid state picture identification card or driver's license proving that they are at least eight years of age. Sound stupid? So is carding Grandpa to make sure that he is 18 before selling him a pack of Lucky Strikes.

@Does Your Mommy Let You Drink Kool Aid

A good way to sneak booze aboard the Greyhound bus is to take a jug of Kool Aid with you that has been spiked with Vodka or what have you. Don't know what the Greyhound is like?

Try taking a road trip and stopping at every little town along the way and driving around a bit in each one. Only eat at McDonald's or get stuff from gyp convenience store along the way. Pack about 10 people into your vehicle so that everyone is nice and close just like on Greyhound.

And have an onboard five gallon bucket to tinkle in so that the air in your vehicle smells just like the greyhound. Enjoy your Greyhound experience of getting to see every little hick town in America, Greyhound Style!

Similar experience in Florida. Also not for a pain narcotic

What is a sleep deserter? You do realize that once you mention court, Walgreens or Any other company Will Not directly deal with you... correct?