5.0

SO I AM A REGULAR WALGREENS CUSTOMER I JUST CAME FROM EMORY THE BEST HOSPITAL IN AMERICA AND PAULA COULDNT FILL MY IBUPROFEN PRESCRIPTION WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS, SHE HA SEVERAL OTHER PATIENTS WHO WERE ALSO SICK ELDERLY SHE JUST IGNORED THEM, AND SHE HAD THE LEAD PHARMACIST UPSET ALL DAY LONG.PAULA SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY CUSTOMERS WITNESSED IT IT WAS SAD:( I AM VERY ILL I HAVE A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS RA PAULA DOESNT NEED TO WORK WITH THE EDERLY OR SICK SHE HAS NO COMPASSION IN HER HEART. I AM ALSO A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED IN WORKING WITH THE SICK AND ELDERLY, CNA, Phlebotomist, and practicing EKG Technician , Sarita Howard.

I also have a degree in Human Services and pending one in Psychology and I know from experience and education.She violated hippa by stating my personal diagnosis outloud to other customers who were listening.

Review about: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Paula.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Pharmacist Review from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more