5.0

SO I AM A REGULAR WALGREENS CUSTOMER I JUST CAME FROM EMORY THE BEST HOSPITAL IN AMERICA AND PAULA COULDNT FILL MY IBUPROFEN PRESCRIPTION WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS, SHE HA SEVERAL OTHER PATIENTS WHO WERE ALSO SICK ELDERLY SHE JUST IGNORED THEM, AND SHE HAD THE LEAD PHARMACIST UPSET ALL DAY LONG.PAULA SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY CUSTOMERS WITNESSED IT IT WAS SAD:( I AM VERY ILL I HAVE A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS RA PAULA DOESNT NEED TO WORK WITH THE EDERLY OR SICK SHE HAS NO COMPASSION IN HER HEART. I AM ALSO A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED IN WORKING WITH THE SICK AND ELDERLY, CNA, Phlebotomist, and practicing EKG Technician , Sarita Howard.

I also have a degree in Human Services and pending one in Psychology and I know from experience and education.She violated hippa by stating my personal diagnosis outloud to other customers who were listening.

Review about: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Paula.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Pharmacist Review from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Hollywood, Florida Walgreens "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..." Read more Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more