SO I AM A REGULAR WALGREENS CUSTOMER I JUST CAME FROM EMORY THE BEST HOSPITAL IN AMERICA AND PAULA COULDNT FILL MY IBUPROFEN PRESCRIPTION WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS, SHE HA SEVERAL OTHER PATIENTS WHO WERE ALSO SICK ELDERLY SHE JUST IGNORED THEM, AND SHE HAD THE LEAD PHARMACIST UPSET ALL DAY LONG.PAULA SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY CUSTOMERS WITNESSED IT IT WAS SAD:( I AM VERY ILL I HAVE A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS RA PAULA DOESNT NEED TO WORK WITH THE EDERLY OR SICK SHE HAS NO COMPASSION IN HER HEART. I AM ALSO A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED IN WORKING WITH THE SICK AND ELDERLY, CNA, Phlebotomist, and practicing EKG Technician , Sarita Howard.

I also have a degree in Human Services and pending one in Psychology and I know from experience and education.She violated hippa by stating my personal diagnosis outloud to other customers who were listening.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

I didn't like: Customer service, Paula.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walgreens Pharmacist
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments