1088 W Main St, League City, TX 77573, USA
1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The lady working the drive thru at 8:25 pm on Jan 8, 2019 is the most disrespectful employee I have encountered. Immediately she was annoyed that I was even there.

When I gave her my name She LITERALLY smirked and expressed sheer pleasure in telling me that my normal $55 prescription is now $233. She proceeded to look at me smiling ear to ear. I assumed I hadn’t been given generic and requested generic. With a sarcastic smirk, she condescendingly said,“That it is generic.” I gave her my ID and credit card without saying one word.

She called a lady manager over who never looked up to make eye contact. I could tell they were talking about me. I don’t know why, I never asked to speak to anyone. I looked up the price of the generic medicine, it is 58 bucks.

Called back to speak with someone and even though their sign says they are open til 10 - they closed at 9pm. For the most part, I loathe surveys. In my profession, I Too deal with surveys and social media comments. I make it a point to give everyone “completely satisfied” if my experience is remotely okay.

I know surveys can be unfair to the business so I never give bad surveys out of respect for fellow survey sufferers, until this Walgreens experience. Because I was treated so impressively poorly, I want someone outside of League City, Tx to know how disrespectful this staff is treating YOUR clients that pay YOUR salaries.

WOW. Just WOW.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Condescending employees.

Comments

Well, as a Homeless Person, I self medicate. And I can tell you that you could self medicate for alot less money than you are now paying at Walgreens.