Eau Claire, Wisconsin

the service at the pharmacy is terrible, they have told me so many times my scripts were ready, and when I get there, either I cant get them till the next day, or they are not ready.Along with that they transferred a script to another pharmacy without my consent or knowledge.

I drive 20 miles to be told, oh you cant get them till tomorrow, after being told I can pick them up that day.-they are rude, service is horrible and nobody ever seems to know what's going on. always have to wait for ever to get service, plus I also lost a ton of points on my card, just up and vanished, I am pulling all my scripts and going back to the pharmacy that knows me, knows my pick up dates and treats me with respect-where they know who I am and can call me by my name because they actually have customer service, and know what they are doing.

not 5 teenagers running around a bunch of medications trying to look important because they have a job in a pharmacy.I'm done Walgreens, your service is not for the customer, in all aspects of your stores-make your money on someone else's dime.

I didn't like: Your service is not for the customer, I am done.

1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss the customer service I get at your stores is not worth my time or money any longer, the pharmacy is a joke, and i am done wasting my time, gas and money for a company whos employees are as dumb as a box of rocks. / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

kristie4634

I completely agree!Very dishonest and inconsistent pharmacist at Walgreens, they treat their customers like criminals and not to mention just rude!

Never use Walgreens pharmacy!!horrible experience!