1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

the service at the pharmacy is terrible, they have told me so many times my scripts were ready, and when I get there, either I cant get them till the next day, or they are not ready.Along with that they transferred a script to another pharmacy without my consent or knowledge.

I drive 20 miles to be told, oh you cant get them till tomorrow, after being told I can pick them up that day.-they are rude, service is horrible and nobody ever seems to know what's going on. always have to wait for ever to get service, plus I also lost a ton of points on my card, just up and vanished, I am pulling all my scripts and going back to the pharmacy that knows me, knows my pick up dates and treats me with respect-where they know who I am and can call me by my name because they actually have customer service, and know what they are doing.

not 5 teenagers running around a bunch of medications trying to look important because they have a job in a pharmacy.I'm done Walgreens, your service is not for the customer, in all aspects of your stores-make your money on someone else's dime.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of your service is not for the customer and i am done. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the customer service i get at your stores is not worth my time or money any longer, the pharmacy is a joke, and i am done wasting my time, gas and money for a company whos employees are as dumb as a box of rocks." of walgreens prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

kristie4634

I completely agree!Very dishonest and inconsistent pharmacist at Walgreens, they treat their customers like criminals and not to mention just rude!

Never use Walgreens pharmacy!!horrible experience!