4.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

It's been over a year now and the drive thru speaker has not been fixed.It's not fair to the customers not to be able to hear the employee.

The employees stick there head into the door tray and scream at us and we scream back...not very professional and business like. My wife and I are both in our seventies and spend a lot of money on meds at Walgreens and a lot of time at the drive thru. Please fix the intercom. There is a CVS that is the same distance from our house.

We love your store and what you stand for...don't make us change.Fran & Dan Walgreens #03487 4475 Melaleuca Lane Lake Worth, Fl 33461

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1258938

If you need to speak with an employee, you shouldn't be going through the drive-thru. That is for speedy orders where everything is clear. I go through the drive-thru all the time and don't ever speak with the employees.

I suggest you go into the store if there are issues you need to speak to them about.