Phoenix, Arizona

I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16.I was told they would be ready in an hour.

Related: Walgreens - Controlled substance

I decided to pick them up the next day. I received a call from Walgreen's telling me that the meds were ready. When I showed up at the counter, the employee was less than pleasant. One prescription was ready out of the three.

The other two couldn't be filled until 03/04/16. This employee made me feel like a criminal for trying to pick up my meds (I thought were ready). If I was told when I dropped off the prescriptions that they couldn't be filled until 03/04/16, I wouldn't have made a special trip to pick them up. I have multiple sclerosis and it is not easy for me to have to make extra trips to be humiliated.

Today, 03/04/16, I went back to pick up my meds. I asked to be removed from the telephone notices. This was the same employee, male, maybe 30, dark hair and beard. While I was waiting for him to retrieve my meds, he made a derogatory comment to one of his coworkers.

He said "that way I wouldn't have to look at your *** face". He said this to a female employee. As a customer, I don't want to hear that and if I was the employee he said that to, would have been embarrassed having customers hear this. This male employee needs to be called on the carpet for how he interacts with customers and employees.

He has no respect for anyone except himself.

You don't need this person representing Walgreen's.If I experience anything remotely to this again, I will discontinue being a Walgreen's customer!!!

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

I didn't like: Lack of respect, Costumer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

You need to speak with the pharmacy area manager (their picture and contact information is often posted in the pharmacy area) and failing that, with Corporate. Don't bother the store manager though, he can't do anything.

DirtCity
Graham, Texas, United States #1131137

Why not do something useful like notify store management instead of anonymously *** and moaning on the internet, expecting someone important from a HUGE company to take the time to contact you when you were to lazy to even notify a manager.

FuckOffNiger
to DirtCity Discovery Bay, California, United States #1199170

You're a *** ***.Shouldn't have to notify anyone.

The *** face shouldn't allow people to hear him talk that way. *** Walgreens anyway, right in the stinky winky!

I'm going to go to my local Walgreens and take a *** on the floor and *** on the roll of paper towels and stop up the toilet with dog toys and leave happy as a clam knowing I ruined someone's day.*** You!

Hi, I'm writing to find out what to do.My doctor has not seen me in two months due to vacation.

So, I have had to see the physician assistant who does not have a DEA number. Apparently, my doctor left my prescription with him to give to me. The PA decided to write " Do Not Fill till after 31st day. I'm on a schedule to get my meds every 30 days.

I'm wonder what I can do about this. I called and told him I'm going out of town Fri to baby sit my grandchildren so my daughter and her husband can go for a few days to celebrate their Anniversary. Fri is my 30 days. Sat is 31.

Please Advise.Thank you!

JudyMM
to Anonymous #1125700

I know You stated You phoned your Doctor but I would definitely call and speak with the Nurse and ask them to phone the pharmacy to fill as a mistake was made by the PA on your RX.

All meds should be on a 30 day schedule so if they have made a mistake, they should correct it.Also, if You trust Your pharmacist, ask them to call and get permission to fill.

But I wonder if they are counting from the short day in February but regardless, they should allow You to refill a day earlier. I wish I could be of more help.

Persistence is rewarding.Good Luck.

JudyMM

Sounds very much like the conduct I experience at my Walgreens.I really do believe Walgreens is endorsing this behavior by not properly training or simply just hiring the rejects.

Either way, I agree, totally unacceptable behavior. I also email my refills and get responses which is nice but the system is totally bogus. Meds reported to me as waiting P/U are not ready when I get there.

Always having to wait.Astounding.