Reston, Virginia

I visited the pharmacy at Walgreens store #7485 on Sunday, March 7, 2010. The pharmacist at the store said he wouldn't re-fill my prescription for LORAZEPAM 0.5 milligrams. I had my 1st prescription filled on Feb 18, 2010, 30 pills, 3 tabs a day. The pharmacist said that the new prescription was not renewable until Mar 12. He then asked me how I was going to pay for it. After reviewing the prescription more closely, the pharmacist acknowledged that he made a mistake, thinking I was to take the pills 1 day at a time, when I am supposed to take them 3 pills a day if needed.

He finally gave me the prescription after I had to tell him that I would pay him with cash as the other customers who were waiting had use of Medicaid cards!!!!

I am 69 years old and have never been so embarresed before. AARP sugested Walgreens as a pharmacy to use. I have numeruous prescriptions filled for me and my husband. I hope to continue to use Walgreens, but you should educate your employees as to how to treat customers better.

Yours,

Sharon Passerino (E-mail: Sharoot5@aol.com)

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Waahler

Lol keep abusing the benzo's..