Resolved
2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 14, 2016

Finally talked to a real person and got a call from the store manager who said she'd fix it.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2016

At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16.The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at 2/$5.

I was charged $5.98 and not $5.00. After the purchase I noticed the overcharge and asked the cashier. He had one of the floor staff accompany me to the rack and I showed him the tag. He then said that the 2/$5 price was only for loyalty card members.

Nowhere on the display rack did it say anything about loyalty cards, just "Buy More & Save". At best, the price tag was misleading. At worst it amounts to false advertising.

To make it worse, it's impossible to enter a complaint about customer service on the walgreens.com website.

It has a form for customer feedback but no email. When I tried to use the form using both IE11 and Edge) it got to the "Store Locator" button to fill in the store I'm complaining about and when I located the store and selected it, the system went to a webpage that was unreadable and I couldn't return to the feedback form. OK, I'll call the 800 number. Whoops, customer service closed at night.

OK, go to the FAQ and see that it says to click on the "Need Help/Chat with a rep" button at the top of the webpage.

Of course, that button did not exist.This is most distressing to a long-time customer.

jlumbley wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walgreens and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Walgreens to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to honor price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens hersheys bar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

All of this for $1?Do you have nothing better to do?

If you are a long term customer (I doubt it) you would of known about being a card member and if not it, would of only taken 30 SECONDS to set you up on an account.Go to another store and shop.