Dallas, Texas
Resolved

Update by user Mar 14, 2016

Finally talked to a real person and got a call from the store manager who said she'd fix it.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2016

At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16.The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at 2/$5.

I was charged $5.98 and not $5.00. After the purchase I noticed the overcharge and asked the cashier. He had one of the floor staff accompany me to the rack and I showed him the tag. He then said that the 2/$5 price was only for loyalty card members.

Nowhere on the display rack did it say anything about loyalty cards, just "Buy More & Save". At best, the price tag was misleading. At worst it amounts to false advertising.

To make it worse, it's impossible to enter a complaint about customer service on the walgreens.com website.

It has a form for customer feedback but no email. When I tried to use the form using both IE11 and Edge) it got to the "Store Locator" button to fill in the store I'm complaining about and when I located the store and selected it, the system went to a webpage that was unreadable and I couldn't return to the feedback form. OK, I'll call the 800 number. Whoops, customer service closed at night.

OK, go to the FAQ and see that it says to click on the "Need Help/Chat with a rep" button at the top of the webpage.

Of course, that button did not exist.This is most distressing to a long-time customer.

Review about: Hersheys Bar.

I didn't like: Refusal to honor price.

2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $1
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion