I am very upset. Please instruct your employees the difference between the refills for the Finn E- cigarette and the basic Finn E-cigarette starter pack.

They have sold me the basic starter pack twice after specifically asking for refills. This is an expensive item and they need to know what they are selling. I now own two extra E-cigarettes without the refills that make them work! This makes me very mad and it is very very expensive.

As I said, please instruct your employees the difference between these two items if you are going to sell them. I do hope you will address this complaint.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

If you knew when you paid for it that it was a starter kit, then WHY did you purchase it??????? You obviously knew the difference in product and price............This is YOUR OWN STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!

What really needs to happen is to have reps from these e-cig companies because we're just given these things to put up for sale. No explanation, no nothing.

Can't expect anyone at the store, employee or management, to have any idea how it works.

I've gone to websites and still hardly understand it all. We certainly need instruction from someone, and who best than someone from representing the e-cig companies.