State: Florida City: Sarasota Product: Walgreens Prescription Refill Clear all filters (4 of 434 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Nasty, rude, and full of herself.I was told the wait would be an hour, so I waited because I really needed it for a family member. There was a very polite guy, also working in the pharmacy who was waiting on other customers. Pharmacist kept walking away from my order...
cmthomas07

I agree! So done with Walgreens,that is after I file a complaint with the State Of Michigan Pharmacutical Board.

View more comments
Review
#819046 Review #819046 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Never again will get Rx fill at Walgreens

4.0
Second time getting nasty 'spew' from the pharmacist at the Walgreen's at 17th St and Lockwood Ridge Rd. in Sarasota. I never had a problem before, but this new girl is as rude as they get, not to mention unwillingness to be helpful. Seems even the other employees are afraid of her. She is a problem, and I will NOT go back to that store. Hopefully, none of the people or neighbors I know will go there & change to Publix or CVS. You really messed-up this Walgreen's by putting this unfriendly skank behind the counter! This girl is not one yo would want to encounter!
Walgreens Prescription Refill
Pros
  • Most employees courteous
  • Store and old staff 3 months ago
Cons
  • Pharmacist
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walgreens in Sarasota, Florida - Imbeciles

Walgreens at Bee Ridge & Cattleman, Sarasota, Fl. NEVER fails that they screw up. I CAN count on that. They can't count...such as the date I can get refills. I pick up scripts for my son & he just asks me to call it in & pick it up, that it's due. When I go to pick up they say it's too early. I go back home, my son gives me the med bottle & sure enough, they counted wrong. I now make sure I have the bottle, BUT, STILL have other issues. He travels & gets early refills on non-restricted meds. When I call in refill I make sure the call center takes it off insurance & use a discount card. But that NEVER happens. I have to make 2 to 3 trips to my scripts. They deny me blood pressure refills if too early when there's NO restriction on those. I did transfer several meds to another Walgreens that further away & I have NO PROBLEM getting refills, it's just inconvenent. This particular store have the stupidest people in the Pharmacy that I have ever dealt with, INCLUDING the actual pharmacists as they CANNOT count...that's scary!
MattD78

If they keep screwing up STOP GOING THERE.

Walgreens Prescription Refill
Cons
  • Lacks knowledge
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walgreens

How can any pharmacist determine who gets their pain medication and who doesn't I been going to Walgreen's fill my meds in and out for quite a while I also purchase the pharmacy card n their customer reward card n now for the last 2 months they don't want to fill my pain meds I get I don't feel constable filling this prescription and they made me feel like they don't care the only time I don't fill them with Walgreen's is if they don't have them or they don't carry them, I don't understand why the pharmacist have the rights to determine who gets their meds and who don't especially when you buy their pharmacy card because that's where you fill. I understand the problems with narcotics, but I don't have a choice but to take this meds to be able to work n put food on the table n for the pharmacist to have the meds and tell you Oh I don't feel right fill this when you have fill them there before and they have the meds in the store

It is all over the internet how WALGREENS IS DENYING filling prescription for PAIN PILLS. They want ill patients to suffer because they are not making enough money off of the prescriptions.

WALGREENS bottom line is more important that the most weak in our society. Cancer patients need medications to get up out of bed everyday. Some days more pills are necessary to make it to RADIATIONS APPOINTMENTS. Some days more pills are needed to make it to CHEMO treatments.

What quality of like do they get if the very pills that they need to stay out of the hospitals are denied to them.

This is just terrible and happening to the weakest/sickest for the BOTTOM LINE of walgreens. Just terrible

@cancer

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CVS I am commenting on walgreens

Am I reading this right. You are denying your sister in a nursing home her pain medications!!

Scary at best. What is her life? She is in a nursing home? What quality of life does she have in pain?

Why would you or anyone else question a person in a Nursing homes pain level? You can appear completely fine and be dying from cancer.

you can live with extreme pain because you have to for the people that do not want to here how much pain you are in. Scary stuff!!

How many prescriptions do you have for your pain medication? You must have more than one if you get it filled one place, one time, and someplace else another time.

Also some pain medications, even if prescription are a controlled substance and can only be refilled on the date that your current refill is gone.

I have a sister in a nursing home, and is real unhappy with the doctor that works with the patients there because he won't let her have as much pain medication as she did while she was in her own home. However, when she was in her own home, she had a doctor that when she whined and cried and complained would prescribe more pain medication.

View more comments (3)