I waited 45 minutes to get my flu shot. The computer wasn't working and the employee said "Your insurance is not contracted to pay for your flu shot and it will be $31.

My insurance paid for it at CVS when I went there because Walgreen's computer could not assess any information. So, was Walgreen going to charge me for a flu shot for someone in an underdeveloped country and I was paying for it? Was the employee irritated because the computer wasn't working and taking it out on me? Tallahassee Florida.

Bannerman and Thomasville road.

I called the manager and asked her "why" and she didn't call me back. No more walgreen's for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments

um...did you get the shot at walgreens? if you did than i bet you went to cvs last year.

if you went last year your insurance might of changed what it covers now.

or walgreens doesn't take your insurance...it is weird tho for such question you couldnt get a manager to answer on phone. did you try to call the pharmacy (since they have the computers with the info right there)?