Fort Wayne, Indiana

I use the same Walgreens on the north side of Fort Wayne, IN frequently due to sinus and allergy problems. However I called in on a Sunday morning, as I have every month for the past year, to get a refill for my birth control.

I was told it would be ready by one o'clock. I received a call at ten til saying it would be done at two. At two, I receiver ANOTHER delay call saying they would contact me when it was ready. No call.

I stopped in the next morning on my way to work and was told it would be done by 8am and that I would get a call no later than 9.

It is now almost 1pm and I still have not gotten a call and my call went unanswered. I'm now two days late on my prescription and with no sign of getting it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Lostcontrol
Kanata, Ontario, Canada #669167

Sounds like they are trying to get a package for you, and it's been shorted by the warehouse. Then they tried to order from another source, and it's been shorted again.

Now they are calling around town trying to find someone with a pack they can buy.

Sounds like you might be out of luck. :(

unhappycustomer1111