700 US-31, Greenwood, IN 46143, USA
2.7
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I'd called my Walgreens store on Thursday to refill my meds. Like I've done many times before.

They put the script in the system but don't bother to tell me that it's been on back order. This was on Thursday. So Friday morning I call Walgreens after getting an email. Saying that there would be a delay in processing it.

He tells me they're out & it would be another day. So I call again at 10 this morning. I was told then that they'd have them in today after 1pm. Then it would be ready for me.

So when I called back at 1pm to see if they'd even received the shipment. That's when I get the lady who's working at the pharmacy where I go. That's when she gives me the news. They don't get any deliveries on the weekends.

I asked then y didn't the other lady I spoke to earlier tell me this? She then calls me a liar. By saying that I didn't call there. Which I know I did in fact call that store.

She says then that I probably spoke to someone at the call center. U know what? By now I really don't care who I spoke to. Everyone should be on the same page!!!

I'm so upset that I'm out of my medicine.

Because nobody I spoke to actually knew what was going on in the first place. I shouldn't have to ever go thru this!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments