State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Walgreens Deal Clear all filters (1 of 15 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Walgreens in Atlanta, Georgia - Could not get medication filled

ran out of medication every month,because they would not call doctor to get refill ok'd.med i could not do with out,but they would not get refill ok'd.finally switched to new drug store.got very tired of dealing with them every month. employees are the worst i have ever seen.very rude,no nothing about what they are doing.try an get a med filled at a 24 hour pharmacy,at 3 in the morning,not going to happen.at one time,walgreens was a very good store to deal with.think before you ever do business with them.

HEY EVERYBODY TYPE IN IdgieThreadgoode IN THE SEARCH OPTION AND SEE THAT ALL SHE DOES IS POST TO COMPLAINTS TO PUT DOWN THE CUSTOMER & THE COMPLAINTANT. SHE USED TO USE THE NICKNAME LADYSCOT. TYPE IT IN AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE POSTS ARE WORDED IN THE SAME MANNER AS IdgieThreadgoode = LadyScot.

IdgieThreadgoode
@IDGIETHREADGOODE***KS

You mean IDGIETHREAGOOD=LADYSCOT=IDGIETHREADGOODESUCKS=get a ***king life.And come up with an original nick name for crying out loud.

#632037

Obviously du. mb.

a. s..s Idgie doesn't know how refills work these days. The pharmacy contacts the dr office to authorize refills. I don't necessarily agree with it but that is how it is done at all pharmacies.

The doctors office will even say have the pharmacy call us...so it is the pharmacist that contacts the dr for prescription refills. IdgieThreadgoode+LadyScot= IGNORANT *** CK. ING. B.

I.

T. .CH.!

@IdgieThreadgoode***KS

You don't know how refills work. The dr tells u to come back in a year to get ur bloodwork done and u say ok, please give me a years worth of refills on the life saving medicine, thanks!

See how much easier that is then, calling the pharmacy every month and saying I need a refill, so call my dr and ask him for me because he says to get u to ask for it instead of me. Of course things to easier with the less people involved, u get a 3rd party involved it just complicates things

IdgieThreadgoode

I wonder why you think it is anyone but your own responsibility to get your doctor to write refills. He is your doctor, not theirs.

When my husband needs refills of his heart medication we call the doctor.

I do not expect my pharmacist to be my personal slave for cripes sake. Call your dang doctor yourself.

THEY DO OFFER A SERVICE CALLED AUTO-FILL.. LOOK IT UP, OR PUT IN A REQUEST YOURSELF TO HAVE A MEDICATION REFILLED.

Why not request your doctor to write out more refills for your prescription. If it is a controlled they need to get the OK from the MD, I see nothing wrong with what there doing!

NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY GET ONE RED PENNY FROM ME!!

@Deidrea

Who u trying to fool? We all know you don't have to pay for ur meds when u on welfare. They won't see 1 red cents from the tax payers $

View more comments (8)