Grand Rapids, Michigan

My mother got her prescription from walgreens, notice color of pill was different, my mother called, they said it was okay to take it. That night a lady calls my mom and states she went to pick up husband medication and my mother 's name is on the outside of the bottle.

Well my mom had 2 to be filled, which 3 were filled. The problem i have contacted walgreens, spoke with store manager, pharmacy manager which he so kindly would give back er copay of $5.00, after waiting 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone on January 5. I also called the customer service complaint line. At this time it has been almost 4 weeks and not one person has given me a call back....time to go further.

The good thing my mom was smart enough not to take the medication......Walgreens Davision Rd. Flint Michigan.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments

please REPORT TO ISMP Medication Errors Reporting Program (MERP)

1-800-233-7767

Go U.S. Food and Drug Administration's MedWatch Reporting Program

1-800-FDA-1088

That is so Scary...she might have died from something like that.Report it to your states pharamacy board.Do not let this go next time your mom might not be so lucky.