Riverview, Florida
2.0

Last time I needed my adderall filled, I called to make sure they had it in. A lot of times, pharmacies are out and I have to drive all over Tampa in horrible traffic to find them...so I started calling ahead.

Some *** in the pharmacy refused to tell me if they had them or not...said I had to come in. There is no such law or anything saying he has to do that..just being a rude, horrible person. I don't buy anything at Walgreen's anymore.

I complained and all they did was send me an acknowledgement of my complaint...nothing. Will never go again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

you were going to rob them. if not why didn't you ask them to fill it? if they couldn't than you'd know...

you have to look at it from the pharmacist's position. You might as well be asking if it is worthwhile for you to come rob me.

You're right there isn't a law about it, but if you've ever been robbed (as many if not most pharmacies have) then you make err on the side of caution. If you are a regular patient at the pharmacy then I would probably let you know, but sorry not giving out information about any controlled medications to random callers.

to Anonymous Brandon, Florida, United States #897683

I dont think 30 adderall is worth a robbery...too funny...i did not ask how many they had and this was the 4th time...no problems before. Go figure. ...most people realuze drug stores have drugs.

to alidavis888 Brandon, Florida, United States #897690

After u spend 6 hours calling and driving to get a prescription filled, let me know how u feel! Until then...you have no idea of the frustration level!