Lowell, Indiana

I have been receiving major dental work and recently recovering from broken ankle. My dentist attempted to call in pain meds for a broken tooth and for a root canal, the pharmacy flat out refused to fill the medicine stating to the dental office that its too soon.

Now, my dentist refuses to fill out medicine because of Walgreens harassment. It had taken me years to find a good and gentle dentist that I can trust, but now due to Walgreens bullying tactics I have to receive treatment without any helpful pain medication.

I refuse to have any more dealings with that pharmacy. They caused me embarrassment and extreme discomfort I hope this is a warning for any one to go to a better pharmacy other then Walgreens

Comments

LadyScot sucks! She knows all about narcotics because she is an addict.

LadyScot is stealing all the narcotics for herself. Beware, walgreens hires ignorant low class people like LadyScot that like to use the heroin addict nikki sixx image as their avatar because it best represents her drug induced blabber.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #642194

Is it a narcotic? Is your other pain medication a narcotic? If you are already on one pain medication, have you informed your dentist of the pain medication you are currently taking? The pharmacist is doing his job as required by law. There may be interactions between the medication you are taking and the one your doctor is trying to prescribe and the pharmacist could be trying to save your life. It is his job to do so.

If insurance is involved, the carrier could have denied the claim.

Don't always assume a pharmacy does not want your script. We do, it is how we make money, and at the end of the day, we are a business. However, our job comes with the threat of prison, therefore we pay a bit more attention and follow the law exactly.