Verified Reviewer

For the past year I have problems with the Pharmacists at my Walgreens. It is on 9000 N.

Greenwood in Niles IL. They have been giving me a hard time filling my prescriptions. They come up with different excuses so they dont have to fill my prescriptions. This week it was my doctor isnt on my insurance.

I was told to get another doctor. Call my doctor and it was untrue. They tell me they need a hard copy of my prescriptions. I get them a hard copy and when I go to give it to them they say they didnt need it.

Today I asked for my prescriptions to get delivered they told me I had to go to the parking lot and then call them and they will have the delivery man come and give it to me.

That was a scam also. I have problems with my legs and not able to get my prescriptions.

If I have any more problems I will take my business elsewhere.

Can you help me?

Sandra OMalley

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walgreens Pros: Was close to our home.

Walgreens Cons: Staff, No initiative from employees and supervisors.

Location: 9000 North Greenwood Avenue, Niles, IL 60714