Queens, New York

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015, I went through the Walgreens pharmacy drive-through at 6121 N Broadway, Chicago, IL at about 7:00pm to pick up my medication. When the young lady who helped me told me the price, I had questions.

She asked another person named Michael to help me. He pushed the tray from the wall right into the side mirror of my car and scratched it. (Again, I was in the drive through.)I told him to be careful and that he scratched my mirror. He just smiled.

Then, after I paid for the medication, he pushed the tray into my mirror again and when I tried to retrieve my purchase, receipt and change he abruptly pulled the tray back before I could take my hand away and hurt my hand and then slammed open the tray into my car mirror again in a back and forth motion. He was smiling the entire time. He looked like he was purposely trying to hurt me. I received such terrible treatment and I don't know what was the matter with him.

I do not know him.

I have shopped at Walgreens for years and I remember when this Walgreens was rebuild a few years ago in my neighborhood where I have lived for about 50 years. I guess I'll have to go to another pharmacy where I am not afraid of having my hand broken and where people are much, much more polite.

Walgreens Cons: Rude customer service, Pharmacist was rude.

Comments