5451 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027

I was working for Walgreens 13 years .5 months away from turning 65 .That means retirement .Benefits are being cut by termination .I was secretly being taped by another employee who was of the clock with her cell phone and that video was used to terminate me for an Infraction like giving customer service to a not so cool looking guy if you know what I mean .Another employee 3 weeks later slapped merchandize out of a potential Shoplifter ,yet he still works there .He is a younger fellow.

Please older Employees watch your back cause they coming for you.

Yes I have an Attorney .

Comments

Attention: Anybody that is reading this. This is the same reviewer as "It Stinks."

To: The Reviewer: It's so bad and sad to see you're going to have to write two reviews about your claims. Now, this is living proof they are false! It's also bad and sad you're lying and fabricating your details.

THAT REMINDS ME OF THE EPISODE OF THE DUKES OF HAZARD WHERE BOSS HOGG FIRED THIS OLD GENTLEMAN THE DAY BEFORE HE WAS TO RETIRE, SO THAT HE COULD BE DEPRIVED OF COLLECTING HIS $30,000.00 PENSION. SO THE GENTLEMAN STOLE THE MONEY FROM BOSS HOGG, BECAUSE HE FELT THAT THE MONEY WAS RIGHTFULLY HIS.

AND BO AND LUKE HELPED THE GENTLEMAN GET THE WHOLE MESS STRAIGHTENED OUT AND THE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST HIM DROPPED. I USED TO LOVE OGLING FOXY DAISY DUKE EVERY TIME I WOULD WATCH THE SHOW.

h.kitchener

That's a real problem, getting fired so close to retirement but as you have an attorney, follow his advice. There are appeals and such he can file for, perhaps an "unjust" termination, etc.

If you have a good attorney, Walgreen's may consider just letting you retire when you hit 65 with whatever benefits you will get.

The cost to Walgreen's is a factor in whether or not they would want to settle this out of court as is the infraction(s) you were fired for. Good luck, but I suspect there is much more to this than you are letting on.

@h.kitchener

I was secretly videotaped by an of the clock female coworker and they used the video to terminate me..I was giving customer service they accused me of harassing the guy because he was looking suspicious.

@Anonymous

It sounds like you're leaving out details. Sounds like you're lying and fabricating. People are always able to tell people like you are!

@Anonymous

I dont know what it is ,but you must be getting some perverted thrill out of this .I am not lying .

@Anonymous

No. People are calling you for the way you're acting.

And people are able to tell when people lie and fabricate details. And you're getting an thrill out at getting mad and angry for not acting like a adult, but an child.

Agreed with you!