107 views
1.5

I am a diabetic who needs my insulin they will not answer the phone or let me in the store to get my insulin. Took me two and a half hours on the phone to finally get somebody and I had the same problem last month only difference is last month I was tested for Coronavirus and explain to them I was under quarantine, and they still made me come into the store and it took four visits to the store before they finally had my prescription ready they have absolutely no regard for anybody's health. Absolutely ridiculous!

User's recommendation: Use a different Pharmacy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Insulin Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Pros: Until recently.

Walgreens Cons: Incorrect pick up date.

Location: 1227 Forest Ave, New York, NY 10310

Comments

First, you state that Walgreens would not let you in the store to get your insulin. But, then you state that you tested for Corona virus and explained to them you were under quarantine, and they still made you come into the store and it took four visits to the store before they finally had your prescription ready.

You contradict yourself because you Were able to Enter Walgreens and Get your insulin. So, Exactly What is your complaint about?

First, you state that Walmart will not let you in the store to get my insulin. But, then you state that you tested for Corona virus and explained to them you were under quarantine, and they still made you come into the store and it took four visits to the store before they finally had your prescription ready.

So, you Were about to enter the store and Get your insulin. So, Exactly What Is your complaint Really about?