I was waiting for my photos to be printed, the guy (black guy) then just said its printing and gone out! Left hanging, I confusedly went near to the machine to check (it was my first time printing photos so I didn't know what to do, I'm foreign and it works differently here) and other guy came out of nowhere (white guy, chubby, brownish blonde hair) saying "do you work here?

Why are you there?" in an insulting tone and I can see he was pissed that I went near it and rudely OFFERED ME A JOB saying "do you need work?" I said "NO??" and he replied "Ah, haha! Because we need workers here" the guy who printed my photos came up and they both laughed! WHAT A SHAMEFUL STAFFS! HOW ARE THEY HIRED TO SERVE CUSTOMERS?

I'M DEFINITELY NOT GOING BACK THERE AGAIN AND WILL SPREAD WORDS TO PEOPLE ON HOW POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IN Walgreens 3rd St.

San Rafael! I know I made a mistake coming in their area but would appreciate if I was told PROFESSIONALLY!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Insulting staffs.

Comments

dude, sounds like it worked out as well as it might've...you went into their area. nothing that bad happened.

i know a lot of people who got dumped from their oil field jobs who wouldn't be slightest bit insulted to be offered a job. cheer up and take it lightheartedly, sounds like a slightly amusing misunderstanding that wasn't meant maliciously and actually could've turned out worse considering you entered an employees-only area